Over 30 Years Of Family Law Representation
Family law disputes and divorce can be one of the most difficult experiences you will ever face. It is normal to be overwhelmed, scared or angry. With the help of an experienced family law attorney, however, you can get through this challenging time and move forward with your life.
At Susan Levy Eisenberg, P.C., in Langhorne, we strive to make family law concerns manageable. Attorney Eisenberg will work hard and keep you informed about the status of your case. She will tell you what you need to hear and provide realistic expectations tailored to your case. Learn more about how we may be able to help you today.
You Can Rely On Our Attorney’s Experience
With over three decades of experience, our attorney has the knowledge and skill to help protect your rights in a full complement of family law needs, including:
- Divorce negotiation and litigation: From uncontested divorce to complex litigation, our lawyer can handle nearly any type of divorce.
- Division of marital assets: Equitably dividing the marital assets and debts is a critical part of divorce.
- Pennsylvania child custody and visitation: Protect your time with your children after divorce.
- Grandparents’ rights and third-party visitation: In some cases, grandparents and other third parties may request visitation rights.
- Child and spousal support: Ideally, these payments should be fair to both parties.
- Premarital agreements: Pre- and postnuptial agreements can protect your assets and rights if you divorce.
We understand that you may not know how to take the next step, but we can help you determine how to get there. When necessary, we take family law cases to court, but will attempt negotiations first.
Getting Started Will Help Ease Your Concerns
Let’s discuss your family law matter and begin to get answers to your questions. Please call us at 215-860-9700 or complete our intake form.